5. UnbreakableOnce I had, I had onceA heart made of fleshBut it was tornBy greedy claws of this worldSo I made anotherA heart made of glassBut of course it got brokenChipped and destroyed it wasSo I made it anewA heart of blood and steelThis time, this timeI wouldn't give it awayI wouldn't let it breakNo more painNo more lustOnly coldOnly coldBut oh, I was so wrongJust like beforeIt wasn't unbreakableAnd here I now amMy eyes wide openTo all horrors it broughtThis heart of fleshThis heart of glassThis heart of steel and bloodAnd the one to blame forIs the one I see on the mirrorEvery dayEvery day
4. RivalryOnce upon a timethis soul was whole and fine.But then, oh, thenwalked in two women.Lean and swift like cats,their stride turned all Matts and Pats."Are they twins?"- These embodiments of seven sins.How much for your soul?Foul words, and sour.The one who spoke was all in blackand grey, holding a stackof cards. The one in white kept silent,waiting for answer, non-defiant."What do I get in return?"They said: Nothing but sorrow and scorn.They said it is a choice,self-thought choice - so rejoice!But it was a scam,their mischievous plan.They joined their souls to this,before tearing it to little bits:day after day, year after year."I'm losing all I hold dear."These words couldn't come out,while reality blurred with doubt.Yet that wasn't enough, andthey tried to have one another bendto another's will,without a care for screams of shrill."Why must you do this to me?"They said they are trapped in eternity,and needed someone for company,oh, and borr
3. Making HistoryDarling, we are on the news.
2. ComplicatedCurled upOn the bathroom floor:Morphine to this soulPretending to be full ofLaughter and joy.Inward fractures,Choking, choking on them.All thisTime, too much time yet neverEnough to break through,Destroy the maze of lies before you go.
1. IntroductionHello! My nameIs Daggie, and you must beJackie Chan. Over there standsK - be careful around him!Your memories could be flashed away.
Virkavallan pelkoSiniset valot välähtää,en muista - pyytävätkö pysähtymään?Paniikki painaa jarrua,luulen, sinivuokko kirjoittaa jo sakkoa.Ahdistus painaa mieltäkun auton ohjaan tieltä.Mutta kas, ohitse kiitää maija!- sekä hetken päästä lanssi japalokunta.Fear of AuthoritiesBlue lights flash,can't remember - do they ask to stop?Panic pushes the break,I think, cops already writing a fine.Anxiety oppressesas I steer the car off the road.But oh, Black Maria passes by!- and a moments later an ambulance andthe fire department.